Sunday, September 16, 2007

holy crap!!

so apparently when you decide to listen to nothing but one artist for a few days you can really rack up the plays. My top artist for last week was Regina Spektor with 360 plays. I average around 120 tracks per day so that is literally 3 days of nothing but Regina... no wonder my friends were starting to get annoyed with me. (When they rode with me I forced them to listen)

Not that I minded, I don't think that there is anything I DON'T like about her music. Heck at one point I put down the iPod and was watching her videos on youtube.



So for about 4 months I have been eagerly awaiting the release of Jam Sessions on the DS. Tonight I went to walmart with my boys to kill some time before taking them home to their mother. I also had to purchase some new shoes as Simon, my youngest, yes the one who dumped the water on my bed, dumped his brothers root beer in my shoe...

Well, after I picked up the shoes I headed through electronics because what is a trip to any store with an electronics selection if you DON'T go through them in at least a rudimentary way. I look up as we pass by the DS games like I always do, scanning for Jam Sessions... except that this time it was sitting there, pristine in it's beauty!

I had told myself that Jam Sessions would be the next title I owned for my DS... and now I have fulfilled that!! WOO So look for some music coming... it will p[rob ably be really bad, not very good type really bad I mean. But you will survive I am sure :)



It's funny that I was thinking the exact same thing just yesterday....

No comments: