Thursday, September 20, 2007

Show your interest AND your intellect!!

So last night I was perusing groups on facebook and came across a couple that were awesomely named. This spawned a google search for geek pick up lines.

Here for your pleasure are my findings, weeded down to the ones that aren't lame... er... well you understand I am sure



  1. I have so much love to give you'll have to pipe it through more.
  2. I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.
  3. You must've been made by Intel to be that hot!
  4. I'd switch to emacs for you.
  5. You put the SPARC in my workstation.
  6. You had me at "Hello World."
  7. Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?
  8. By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
  9. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this when there's a Stargate marathon on right now on the Sci Fi channel.
  10. What's a nice girl like you doing in a wretched hive of scum and villany like this?
  11. If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.
  12. Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on 'stunning.
  13. I'm the droid you're looking for.
  14. There's a gaming convention this weekend. I'm staff, I can get you in for free.
  15. My Kd for you is sub-nanomolar.
  16. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between you and me?
  17. My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
  18. Wanna see the programs in my HP-48 calculator?
  19. Usually one needs a cooling fan for such a hot processor.
  20. Your eyes are like limpid pools of primeval ooze — and I'm the aeomeba who longs to swim in their depths.


This last one requires you to probably have it written down on a car of some type and you actually read it out. Or at least in MY opinion, it would be better that way


  • Tell me of this thing you humans call *dramatic pause* love.


It is also very important that you actually say out loud *dramatic pause* and then point out that you realized you aren't supposed to actually SAY "dramatic pause" but merely pause dramatically...

It really is much more geeky if you do it that way :)

No comments: