Friday, August 24, 2007

Rain             ...falling

This morning was a nice surprise.

I love mornings like this. I love evenings like this... I love days like this. I love the rain. The drive to work this morning was pleasing, save for the increased number of losers on the road (read, anyone besides me).

I love the rain and I love to drive, naturally driving in the rain is particularly nice. Now, if the rain is an especially hard rain I don't too much care for driving, however, when it is a light rain that my wipers can easily deal with on the interval setting, I am happy.

It is too bad that I will not have a chance to really enjoy it today. I have fond memories of just sitting on the porch listening to the rain. Listening to the thunder. Staring into the pitch blackness of the night, knowing that there is a watery chaos just inches past me. I love the rain.

No comments: