Sunday, August 5, 2007

Jealousy.

I spent the day, well most of it anyways, at my moms house helping her get her new desk and computer setup.

Her computer makes me jealous! It's a Core 2 Duo with 4 gig of ram and a 500 gig hard drive. It also has a blue tooth keyboard and mouse AND a friggin 22 inch flat panel monitor!!!! She did skimp on the video however, not being a gamer she decided to save the $400 by getting the 128 MB 8300 instead...... That thing runs circles around anything I have :(



On a separate note, I went to the Foundry this morning and saw a lot of people I have not seen in a long time. Alas Pastor Russ and Marilyn were out of town, but because of that Mark Waner gave the message today. Now Mark Waner, I call him Pastor mark Waner, but I don't know if he is a pastor anymore.. Anyways, I have not seen him in several years. This is the man who baptized me about 10 years ago, so it was very good to see him. He was one of m,y first Christian Father Figures.

It felt good. That is something that I have not felt in a while.

No comments: