Wednesday, August 15, 2007

moister than ever!

So tonight I went over to Chrystal's, er parent's house (I think thats what it was) to help wqith some computer issues and I got to meet her daughter. That girl is a cutie. She just turned 3 and she went through the same scenario as Timothy with his ears and getting tubes put in, and just like Timothy she is talkative as none other just a few months afterwards.

Apparently she doesn't like guys at all, but she was immediately smiling and talking to me and we just hit it off. She shared ice pops with me and even brought a glass of water with two straws so we could share. Just adorable... It reminded me that someday a daughter would be such a blessing...

I can't believe that I just said that...


Anyways, I enjoyed it a lot, maybe I miss my boys and that added to it, but it was honestly fun being around a child in that age. I think that is one of my favorite ages so far, where they are learning so much and talking and they are so playful!!

I think that is about all I have for this post... just thought I would share a wonderful "child" experience.


Oh yeah, the moist thing... Apparently she thought I was dry and decided to share her moisturizing lotion with me... a lot of it... I think the bottle was empty afterwards... hence, I am moister than ever before! :)

No comments: